Do you need help setting up or improving your ethics & compliance function or program? Often a temporary, part-time consulting service works very well and is also cost-effective.
What does it mean?
It can be a variety of solutions depending on your needs question:
- Advice on setting up an ethics & compliance function
- Support in setting up your code of conduct and other procedures and guidelines
- Live or virtual training in ethics & compliance. For example, code of conduct training, or training on anti-fraud, gifts and conflicts of interest, anti-discrimination, equality and inclusivity
- Development of in-house compliance tools
- Advice on setting up a compliance investigation function
- An audit of your compliance function and advice on improvements
What’s in it for me?
- We guarantee that the consulting will always provide an answer to your question
- We deliver a cost-effective and tailor-made consulting solution
What exactly do I get?
- That depends on the assignment and in consultation with you