A whistleblowing hotline plays an important role in tackling possible misconduct or any other matter of concern such as fraud. Make sure you choose the right system for your company, so you can keep control of the whistleblowing process in your company.
What does it mean?
- A complaints procedure that complies with European and other relevant regulations
- Customization where we look for the best solution for you
- Documentation of the complaints procedure
- An IT tool as part of the solution
- Training your employees
- A proposal for handling the reported complaints
What’s in it for me?
- A tailor-made complaints procedure that complies with European regulation
- If you choose so, not only the implementation of the complaints procedure, but also an ongoing service for handling the reports
What exactly do I get?
- The documentation of the complaints procedure
- An IT tool for the registration of incoming complaints
- A training for your employees
- Communication templates for all your external stakeholders
Lead time: 2 weeks